Skip to content
- 9x3 FLOOR PRESS @70% - 9X3 (3 SETS CLOSE GRIP, 3 SETS MIDDLE GRIP, 3 SETS NORMAL GRIP)
- Bench Press Straight Weight Top Set: 2 Sets, Close Grip Bench Press, 8 Reps increasing 5 pounds from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 75% of your max. If you get to a week where you fail on this set, change your grip and rep scheme (choose from 8 reps, 5 reps, or 3 reps) and decrease your initial starting weight by about 10% of what you failed at. **FOR EXAMPLE: If you come to a week where you fail, making only 6 of your 8 reps at 225 lbs. close grip, the following week switch your grip to medium grip for 5 reps and lower your starting weight to 205. Follow this procedure for when you fail at 5 reps by going to 3 reps at wide grip.
- 3x8 SEATED DB OVERHEAD PRESS - try to increase weight.
- 3x10 INVERTED BARBELL ROW AGAINST MAX BAND
- 3x10 MEADOWS ROWS per arm VIDEO HERE
- 4X10 EZ CURL BARBELL SKULL CRUSHERS, LAYING ON FLOOR, PAUSE WEIGHT ON THE FLOOR BEHIND YOUR HEAD, ROLL BACK THEN FORWARD AND EXTEND
- 3X12 FLAT DB TATE PRESSES
- 3:X1:00 CHINESE PLANK, WEIGHTED
- 3X20 SINGLE ARM LYING (ON YOUR SIDE) THUMB DOWN REAR DELT DB RAISES