- OPTIONAL: 20 Box Jumps from Standing Position with Dumbbell in Each Hand (10 lbs Per Hand) @70% of Last Week's Max. Or if you're not comfortable with box jumps, just keep them non weighted
- 10x2x55% BOX SQUAT WITH CAMBERED BAR or SSB @55% AGAINST 25% BAND TENSION (BANDS OVER BUMPER PLATES)
- 10X2X50% COMPETITION STANCE DEADLIFT @50% AGAINST 25% BAND TENSION
- OPTIONAL- *Do this set right after Speed Squats, Before Deadlifts ------ Squat Straight Weight Top Set: 2 Sets of 5 Reps increasing 2-2.5% from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 60% of your max. When you come to a week where you fail, the following week you will decrease reps to 2 sets of 3 reps, continuing to increase weight each week. When you come to a week where you fail your sets of 3, deload for the next lower body workout and then test your max the following workout (1 week later, minimum). Then, restart the cycle with your new 50%.
- 4X8 45 DEGREE BACK EXTENSIONS WITH BARBELL - SNATCH GRIP
- 4X8 INVERSE CURL OR CABLE HAMSTRING CURLS
- 3X1:00 DB MARCHES - HEAVY DB
- 4X20 GHD (FACE UP) SIDE TO SIDES