- BENCH PRESS WITH BANDS work up to a 1 rep max *FOR TODAY, you've reached your max when your form breaks down
lats down to hips and hold BIG
keep lats locked down as you lower to chest
squeeze pinkies and launch off chest
Be very aware of setting those lats. Be very aware of your breathing. Keep elbows in line. Have intent when you bench. Don't just let the bar move you. YOU MOVE IT. It cools to hit a big number, but Champions will stay patient and work on their form over ego.
**Shannon, Casey & Diane- If you're shoulders are being sassy today. Skip and do 5x5 db press and try again next week.
- Drop down sets 3x3x80%
- 4x8 BARBELL SKULL CRUSHERS AGAINST MAX CHAINS (ONLY) *LAYING ON FLOOR
- 4x12 NEUTRAL GRIP (PALMS FACING INWARD) DB PRESS + BAND AROUND YOUR BACK
- 3x12 DB OR BARBELL LAT PULLOVER
- 3x20 DUMBBELL SWEATT SHRUGS
- 4x10 rolling plank. hold each position 2 secs. Don't be sloppy with control
40 Band Pushdowns
30 Per Arm Lying (on your side) Thumb Down Rear Delt DB Raises