Skip to content
- 9x3x45% BENCH PRESS WITH STRAIGHT BAR AGAINST BANDS
3 Sets Close Grip 3 Sets Middle Grip 3 Sets Normal Grip
Angelica- Comp Bench 3x1xOpener - skip next part and do only auxiliaries moderate
- Bench Press Straight Weight Top Set: 1 Set, Close Grip Bench Press, 8 Reps increasing 5 pounds from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 75% of your max. If you get to a week where you fail on this set, change your grip and rep scheme (choose from 8 reps, 5 reps, or 3 reps) and decrease your initial starting weight by about 10% of what you failed at. **FOR EXAMPLE: If you come to a week where you fail, making only 6 of your 8 reps at 225 lbs. close grip, the following week switch your grip to medium grip for 5 reps and lower your starting weight to 205. Follow this procedure for when you fail at 5 reps by going to 3 reps at wide grip.
Rita, Diane & Casey- this is the last week of the top set bench press
- 3xmax reps FLAT DB PRESS @50% OF LAST WEEK'S 8RM *2 MINUTE REST PERIODS
- 1x30 NEUTRAL GRIP PULL UPS - 30 TOTAL REPS
- 3x12 CABLE OR DB LAT PULLOVER
- 4X15 DB SWEATT SHRUG INTO ROW AT THE TOP.
- 4X12 FLAT DB TATE PRESS, PAUSE ON CHEST
- 4X20 HOLLOW ROCK