Deadlift opener and 2nd attempt for today. If you haven't already set out your attempts for the upcoming competition- take some time before starting your training and figure out what your 1st & 2nd attempts will be.
pick your favorite movements to warm up:
- Warm up, then:
1st deadlift opener attempt
2nd deadlift attempt using reverse bands
- Goodmornings - wide box squat stance 4x6-8
- Box squat - wide stance/high box 1x20 @30-40% of your 1rm high box squat. If you don't have a max on the high box- warm up and use a weight you think you can get through 20 reps with.
- Reverse Hyper 3x12 @40% of your 1 rm squat
- Back extension 3x10-12 w/2 sec glute squeeze at top
- 1x100 Hamstring curls
- Sled drag 1x10 mins - alternating side step