- 5 Cat Cow. 5 Cats and 5 Cows - slowly in each movement.
- 10 Bear to Squat. This is a slow movement. Hold bear to activate your core, hold in squat to stretch the hips.
- 5 (each side) Spinal Rotation of your choice. Some examples are here, here and here.
Keep in mind with the banded workouts on Wednesday - this is for movement, blood flow, and tendon health - not strength building. Find a band that gives enough resistance to move the body but not so much that you're using up all of your strength right away.
Round 1: 4 Rounds, 25 each side
Round 2: 4 Rounds, 25 each
- Banded (or medicine ball) Good Morning.
- Banded Bent Over Row. Remember to keep your elbows close to your body.
- Straight Arm Pull Down
- High Angle Pull Apart. Find your angle and feel for engaging your lower traps.
Round 3: TABATA 30:10 8 Rounds
- Jump Rope. You can mix styles per round or just go straight. If you do not have a jump rope you can mimic the jump or do box step ups.