Keep your form in check and continue to work weaknesses. If you notice that you are losing your back arch, knees caving, shifting to one side, or the weight is moving too slow... LOWER the percentage and work your weaknesses.
Focus on speed in both the squat and deadlift. These should not move like they are grinders. Video yourself and check, if they are moving too slow then lower the weight on the bar.
- SSB or Cambered bar squats 8x2x75%
Make sure to stay with the same bar you started from Monday's max effort day. We have one more week working with the same bar and then we will rotate. If you don't have access to a SSB or cambered bar, sub today with a regular bar
- Deadlifts 10x1x65% +30% chains or bands
- Goodmornings 3x6-8 moderate
- Weighted glute thrusters 5x10
- Weighted calf raises 5x10
- Back extensions 2x20
- lunge position hold 2x60 secs each side
get set up in a lunge position and hold
- banded hamstring curls or med ball goodmornings 2x100
- Weighted abs 2x20