- SSB or Cambered bar box squats 10x2x55% If this moves well Add chains or bands at 25% Note- if you used the SSB in the last cycle, choose the cambered bar this next 3 weeks and stick with it for 3 weeks. If you don't have access to a specialty bar, use a regular bar.
- Trap bar deadlifts 10x1x65% add chains if it moves well.
If you don't have access to a trap bar sub with Block Deadlifts raised from 2inches
- Hack squats 1x8
Work up to a top set of 8reps. This may take 5-6 sets to find your top set. Sub hack squats with front squats if needed.
- Box step ups 3x10 per side - heavy weight with a moderate box height
- Banded KB "Demmel deadlift"3x15
- Reverse hyper 4x10 - heavy
- Landmine oblique twist 3x8-10 each side
- Hamstrings- 1x100 of your choice: banded curls, banded goodmornings, med ball seated goodmorning