- SSB or Cambered bar box squats 12x2x60%
Add chains or bands at 25% if this moves with speed. Note- if you used the SSB in the last cycle, choose the cambered bar this next 3 weeks and stick with it for 3 weeks. If you don't have a specialty bar, use a regular bar for today's work.
- Trap bar deadlifts OR Deficit deadlifts 6x2x60%
Add chains or bands if this moves well, Self regulate and choose deficit deadlifts if your weakness in the pull is off the floor. The percentage may need to be lowered on the deficit deadlift for back tolerance.
- Goodmornings 4x6-8- moderate
Use the same bar you squatted with for the goodmornings
- DB stiff leg deadlifts 4x10
- DB step up 4x5 each side
moderate/heavy weight step to a low to moderate box height
- 1x100 banded goodmornings, banded hamstring curls, or your favorite hamstring work