- Bench press- work up to a 1 rep max (1) board press
- then, do 3x3x 95-100% (2) board press
*if you don't have anything you can use as a board, roll a yoga mat or piece of carpet to place on your chest. The sets of 3x3 are done at 95-100% of whatever 1rm you got today but do it with 2 boards vs 1 board.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BAR- substitute this with 5 rounds tabata 20/10 of:
- DB floor press
- DB high pulls
- DB bicep curls
DB & banded Auxiliary work
Complete 4 rounds of the following:
- 12 Banded wide lat pull downs
- 30 secs Straight arm band pull downs
- 12 DB lateral side raises
- 30 secs Banded side raises
- 12 DB pull overs
Banded lat pull downs & straight arm pull downs- if you don't have access to enough band tension to make this movement feel like you're working, substitute it with DB bent over rows.
Banded side raises: you may not have a "light" enough band for these, substitute these with light db's that you can keep going for 30 secs.