Work up to a 1 rep max Bench Pres + Chains
Warm-up to 70% on the bar, then add 1 chain until you reach a max.
Typically we always avoid failure, however, when working with chains you may not be able to control where your failure is.
Chain set up- Watch HERE
Set up your chains so that you have the "Deload" at the bottom of the lift. At the top of the lift there should only be a link or two touching the floor.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHAINS. Do you have bands for accommodating resistance? If you don't have either, then sub today's max effort with:
• Substitution- IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHAINS. Do you have bands for accommodating resistance? If you don't have either, then sub today's max effort with: Work up to a 1 rep max Floor Press
- DB lateral side raise 4x12
start light and increase weight each set with no/little rest
after 4th set, rest 15 secs and do a drop set 4x12 going from high to low weight
- incline rear delt flys 4x12 light/moderate weight
- lat pull down - wide grip 3x12
- tricep overhead extension 3x12-14
- DB pull over 3x10-12
Optional if time or can be done as 2nd workout later in the day
Garage Gym "Resting Bench Face"
5 rounds for time:
- 12 Bench press @50%
- 12 alternating DB snatch
- 12 burpess