Take time to warm up hips, knees, hamstrings and abs well with LIGHT movements. The more warm up the better you'll squat.
- banded walks
- banded half lunges
- hip openers
- light barbell goodmornings
- light barbell squats
- Work up to a 1 rep max Low box squat + chains
Remember no failures. It's ok to leave 5-10lbs in the tank for next time.
- Goodmornings 5x6
- back extension or reverse hyper 5x10-12
•can be done as a second workout later in the day if needed
5 rounds for time of:
- 2 min jump rope
- 15 banded kb deadlifts- moderate weight
- 2 min AMRAP of 3 burpees + 3 box jumps