- Paused squats 6x3x75%
- Top Set: 2 Sets of 5 Reps increasing 2-2.5% from the week before. If you are just starting, start with around 60% of your max. When you come to a week where you fail, the following week you will decrease reps to 2 sets of 3 reps, continuing to increase weight each week. When you come to a week where you fail your sets of 3, deload for the next lower body workout and then test your max the following workout (1 week later, minimum). Then, restart the cycle with your new 50%.
- Speed deadlifts competition stance 1" deficit 6x3x55% +30% band or chain
- Glute ham raises 3x12
sub with banded inverse curl
- SSB standing rounded upper back goomornings against GHD 3x15
- DB or KB goblet squat 3x20 - heels elevated
- decline sit ups against bands 4x15