Make sure to take 10 mins and warm up hamstrings, glutes, back & abs. Today's work will not have a percentage listed. We are working in a slight "recovery".
- 5x5 box squat - use a camber or SSB bar if you have one
moderate weight, something you could do 8 reps. Make sure you set your box height to below parallel.
- 5x12 reverse hyper
- 5x12 back extension
If you don't have access to a reverse hyper, back extension or GHD machine sub with,
5 rounds of:
- 8 weighted superman
- 8 DB stiff leg deadlifts
- 8 rounds tabata sit ups or your favorite ab movement- 20 secs work/10 secs rest
- 20 min sled drag- moderate weight
If you don't have access to a sled, sub today with 20 mins of one of the following:
- 20 min light rowing
- 8 rounds tabata jump rope 20 secs work/10 secs rest
- 6 rounds tabata rowing & jump rope 20 secs work/10 secs rest