1) Max Effort Box Squat below parallel
- For max effort, warm up then work up to a heavy 1 rep. This does not always need to be a PR. shoot for 90-105%
- We are starting a new 3 week waive. 1st week- below parallel, 2nd week parallel, 3rd week above parallel.
- be sure to log your max effort lifts
- If you have a specialty bar available..use the same bar for the next 3 weeks (ex. safety squat bar, camber bar, duffalo bar..etc)
- Beginners: stay light and work on form OR only work up to a 3 or 5 rep.
2) Goodmornings 5x6-8 Ultra Wide Stance
3) Then 4 rounds of:
- 8 Squat Clean @80%
- lower weight if needed and/or scale to front squats only
- 20 box jumps
- scale to ball slams or jump rope if needed
- 20 weighted walking lunges